Let’s get Tactical!
Upgrade to the best tactical gears to conquer the battlegrounds! AORUS GIGABYTE gives you the Aorus Tactical Monitor Promotion!
Buy KD25F and get AORUS H5 headset for FREE or supplies until last !
Buy AD27QD, CV27Q/ CV27F, KD25F and get a chance to win in a lucky draw the latest RTX2070S Gaming OC or RTX2060S Gaming OC graphic card Prize!
1) Upload purchase invoice of Aorus tactical Monitor and photo of product SN to event link
2) Share and leave your using experiences of AORUS tactical monitor and comment at AORUS MY FB, tag 2 of your friends and we will lucky draw 2 winners from messages to win RTX2070S Gaming OC 8G *1pc or RTX2060S Gaming OC 8G graphic card *1pc.
3) 2 Winners to be announced on Sep 5, 2019 at AORUS MY FB.
Promotion period: July 1st- Aug 31st, 2019 (Extended)
Validation of promotion is approved by following all the official promotion registration terms and conditions.
Last registeration date will be on the 5th of Sep 2019
REDEEM HERE !
This Promotion is only open to residents of Malaysia
Purchase from eligible reseller is required
Purchase of AORUS KD25F, AD27QD, and CV27Q/CV27F is required
Joining AORUS club is required
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotional campaign ends on 31st of Aug 2019 or whilst stocks are still available, whichever occurs first. An eligible GIGABYTE product must be purchased by the customer during the campaign period.
2. This Promotion is only open to residents of Malaysia
3. Promotion models: AORUS KD25F, AD27QD, and CV27Q/CV27F
4. Offer is valid only for End user i.e. Consumer.
5. Open box items are not eligible for promotion.
6. Redemption item are limited to ONE PER PERSON. Used item purchased will not qualify once the original owner has applied for the promotion. Any attempt to exceed the maximum number of application per per person, however obtained, will result in disqualification at GIGABYTE's sole discretion, and GIGABYTE will not be responsible for any such losses and damages claimed by customers.
7. In order to make a valid redemption, customer must fill out the request form and upload a clear picture of the purchase invoice with the invoice date that qualifies for this promotion campaign period.
8. The picture of purchase invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, invoice number and purchase date. If the picture of the purchase invoice is not clear enough, GIGABYTE may reject the customer’s redemption at its sole discretion.
9. Customer’s request will be reviewed once his/her request is complete and received by GIGABYTE. The review process will normally take 5-7 business days.
10. Once customer’s request is approved by GIGABYTE, the gitfts will be shipped to the the address customer specified on the request form.
11. For any questions occurred in GIGABYTE’s website during the redemption process, please contact GIGABYTE at the following address for assistance: https://www.gigabyte.com/my/Support/Technical-Support
12. THE LIABILITY OF GIGABYTE FOR LOSSES AND DAMAGES UNDER THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE AFFECTED GIGABYTE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL GIGABYTE BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR THE LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS ARISING FROM THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its event website.
14. GIGABYTE reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms and conditions of this promotional campaign at any time without prior notice. Any amendment or cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on our official website at GIGABYTE.COM
16. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, the Republic of China, without giving effect to the rules of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Terms and Conditions or to its subject matter. Any dispute arising under this Terms and Conditions will be resolved exclusively in Taipei District Court in Taiwan.